OPIRG Toronto Board Elections and Annual General Meeting
Join us for OPIRG-Toronto’s Annual General Meeting!
Friday June 30th, 2017 @ 4 pm | O.I.S.E, 252 Bloor Street West, room 8170 | Facebook Event
*This space is barrier free
*There is a barrier free, single stall, gender-neutral washroom on the fifth floor.
*Please arrive scent free
Come celebrate another inspiring year of student and community activism with OPIRG-Toronto at our Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Come for the food and stay for the fun and the opportunity to meet and connect with staff, board members, and OPIRG volunteers.
Find out more about the work we do and how to get involved!
On the Agenda:
- A review of our 9 awesome action groups’ work throughout the year
- OPIRG Toronto Financial Audit
- 2017-2018 Board of Directors Elections
Interested in Joining the Board?
When: The nomination period is open from Friday, June 2 @ 9 AM – Friday, June 16, 2017 @ 5 PM. Election is during the AGM.
Who: Any OPIRG-Toronto member can run! Members are any of the following who did not retain a refund for their membership fee:
- Graduate students at all three campuses
- Full-time & part-time Undergraduate students at St.George campus
- University of Toronto alumni, faculty and staff
- **Community members can run for ex-officio positions.
How: Pick up and return nomination package at the OPIRG Office (563 Spadina Crescent (North Borden Building), unit 101) between 11 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Thursday or by emailing the CRO Sarom Rho (email@example.com).
- Hone your community organizing skills!
- Connect with campus and community struggles for social and environmental justice!
- Network with other PIRGs and Community Groups!
- Shape OPIRG Toronto’s 2017-2018 vision!
Feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to request accommodations for accessibility needs, or if you have any additional questions.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!